Dental Implant in Mukherjee Nagar, Delhi is often the best treatment for missing teeth. When a damaged or decayed tooth is removed, both the visible part of the tooth, called the crown, and the root are lost.
A dental implant is placed in the jawbone so that it can fuse with your natural bone and become a strong and sturdy foundation for replacement teeth. Implants can be used to replace an individual tooth or for an implant-supported bridge or denture containing multiple teeth.
Dental implants are the closest you can get to healthy, natural teeth. They will allow you to confidently eat, smile, laugh, talk, play and enjoy all of your regular activities of everyday life without thinking about your teeth.
Benefits of Dental Implant in Mukherjee Nagar Over Other Treatments
- Next best thing to healthy, natural teeth
- Built to last. Dental implants are a long-term solution
- Enjoy life without worrying about your teeth
- Retain your natural face shape, and smile.
- Protect healthy bone.
- Keep your teeth in your mouth – not in a cup.
- Speak easy.
- Eat your favorite foods!
- Look Mom, no cavities!
- Keep teeth in place – silently.
- Protect your healthy teeth.
- More predictable than other repair and restoration methods.
How do Dental Implant Work?
Because implants fuse to your jawbone, they provide stable support for artificial teeth. Dentures and bridges mounted to implants won’t slip or shift in your mouth — an especially important benefit when eating and speaking. This secure fit helps the dentures and bridges — as well as individual crowns placed over implants — feel more natural than conventional bridges or dentures.
According to best dentist in Mukherjee Nagar, for some people, ordinary bridges and dentures are simply not comfortable or even possible, due to sore spots, poor ridges or gagging. In addition, ordinary bridges must be attached to teeth on either side of the space left by the missing tooth. An advantage of dental implant in Mukherjee Nagar is that no adjacent teeth need to be prepared or ground down to hold your new replacement tooth/teeth in place.
- Conventional implants (2 stage)
- Immediate placement of implants
- All on four technique
- Implant supported dentures